Thursday, June 30, 2011

算了。。Let It Be。。Domdom Pohni suppose to be Happy always。。

Ms. C, no matter what you did to me...
I won't care about it anymore...
I wish I can still greet to you when we meet...
but mostly it won't comes true and never will...
I lower down myself...
put down my dignity...
DO apologized to you...
You never accept it...
Never Mind...
But you still think that I was just kidding...
OKAY...fine...
I admit I did something wrong and bad toward you...
I know it hurts you...
I'm so sorry for all that happened to us and it was unpleasant one...
seriously...sincerely...
I wish that you could forgive me with your true and deeper heart...
but I should know it will never be true no matter how long I had wait for it...

Loh Poh Ni...
wake up please...
don't stuck over there anymore...
I blocked you before and I unblocked...
Now I block again...
this is because it is pointless for me to care on someone that never appreciate my love...
wasted!!!
you already block me from viewing you status...
as I told that I viewed your profile and I felt sad for your current unhappy status...
after that you blocked me from viewing your wall status...
I guess so you no need me to be your friend anymore...
no need my care on you anymore...
so I should just let it go far far away and don't even let it come back...
It was just a nightmare...
forget about it...
nothing much for you to stay stubborn anymore...
she is just to cruel to be true...
she don't bother you...
what for you still care about her life her everything...
let her die also non your business anymore...

watch out your own attitude and impression toward others first la...
Bitch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment