Tuesday, February 8, 2011

zombie...

...zombie...
is time to let you go...
I have nothing much to do with you...
what I can do is just let you go...
without regretting...
time to say goodbye...

...sorry that I love You...
and now...
I did hurt myself badly...
my heart broken once again...
why I always hurt myself...
and I seriously don't know why I keep doing this SHIT...

I had bring a lots of trouble to you...
sorry for everything I did and it was affected you...
suddenly dragged in the things...
one thing i knew from this lesson...
everyone is selfish...
no one can deny it...
...NEVER...

自我保护意识太强...
有时反而害了自己...
纸包不住火...
总有一天会烧伤自己...

谎话总有被拆穿的一天...
谁先说谎就是那个人的错...

I hope there is really no more lie in between...
but I don't think everything was settle as what we saw...
I hope is me myself think too much...
...I do...
and I wish everything can go back to the very beginning...
when we don't know each other well...
not strangers but just a normal friends that don't really know deep in each others...
...no secret in between...
...no hurting...
...no lie...

No comments:

Post a Comment