Wednesday, February 16, 2011

AM I WRONG???

I don't know what you want from me...
Friendship??
Relationship??
Can you please tell me directly??
I give up on guessing it anymore...

I do really hope there is someone that I really can give all my loves to...
and I found...
Its you...

I never regret to be together with you...
won't and never will...

I got no idea why do I avoid you that night...
maybe just like what I told...
I can't sure the relationship between both of us...
and you never tell...
just ask me to give you one day time...
If you really love someone...
Did you still need to think for so long??
This is what I curious for...
and why I avoided everything you try to do to me...
SORRY...

Not to say I don't Love you anymore...
just I don't know which character I need to face you with...
Friend OR Girl Friend??

I'm still confusing why you will come on that night...
Can you please tell me everything that is in your mind???
I do really tiring for guessing it again and again...
PLEASE~~

No comments:

Post a Comment