Sunday, August 9, 2009

~haPpY bIrthdAy 2 m3~(080809)...Part 1...

..Happy Bufday 2 m3..Happy Bufday 2 m3..
..Happy Bufday 2 m3..Happy Bufday 2 m3..

(08/08/09)..My 19th Birthday..
I'll never forget this day..
Thanks to everyone bless me and celebrate with me..
Love you all so much..muaxxx..

Crazy night
All of us (BA TG5 & TG6) play the bufday cake until 'siao' ady..
Yee Fen was the one started spread the cream on my face..
After that all became 'siao' and keep on spread the cake on each other..
Positively I'll be the most pity victim..haiz..
My face, hair and clothes all kena..
I were smell sweet for whole night as well as after bath..
The fragrance of the cake really strong..
I'd became the Mocha cake for last night..wahaha..

One of my special guest-Bobby(is a dog actually)..
It ate quite a lot cake..
Because all of us let Bobby lick our hand which full of cream..haha..
辛苦你了!!
But we know that Bobby was enjoyed licking our hand..haha..
And thanks Cher Hui pass me the tissue..
Sorry for spread the cream+Bobby's saliva on your face..wakaka..
Most important thing..we dint even taste the cake..no one i think..
Lastly..THANKS All OF YOU!!
Is fully from HEART..Thanks..

(080808)the most happy and touch birthday night..
(080809)the most happy and crazy birthday night..

Now lets show you guys the presents I'd receicved...
Thanks ShareHarn & ShuZhao (1st birthday cake)

1st present..inside all sweet sweet oo..like it!!
p/s:(nana)words written outside a bit not match lor..lolx

Thanks ShareHarn..I'll wear it all the times..

Thanks PohYin SooYin YeeFen..muaxx..
I like Green..yeah..

thanks Sally

Thanks All TG5 & TG6!!muaxx!!
Although I'm not sure who gave this for me still THANKS ya!!

...Anyway..I wont forget the night you all be with me...

Some "geli" photo
Upper part of my body all kena cream jor..geli oh..
done a greatest treatment for my hair and face
oily oily
wahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment