Saturday, July 4, 2009

When I Saw You...


...When I saw you...
Feel like I'm up in the sky..
Feel like you are mine..
But it is not the real..
Just what I thought..

Heard a good news from someone..
It immediately follow by a bad news too..
Try to make myself busy and busy and more busy..
Wish not to think of you anymore..
Studying,Training,Dancing,Jogging even Sleeping..
Cant even 1 minute do not miss you..
Dreaming also will saw you..

DAMN IT!!!

Are you a ghost??
Why you can follow me everywhere??
Why you cant just disappear from my view??

Miss that moment you chat with me..
Miss that time you look at me..
Miss your smile even when you laugh..
Miss that when you say "Thanks" to me..
I'm yearning all things you done with me..

How about you??

2 comments:

  1. hey hey..who is tat lucky guy har?? bustard!!!don no how to appreciate this cute monkey orange!!nvm, i intro nice guy for u..hehe^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz..
    wat is bustard actually??
    paiseh lah..
    not sure wat it means..
    mind explain??
    muaxxx...

    ReplyDelete