Friday, July 10, 2009

"No Dance No Life"


I Love Locking!!!
I Love Hip-Hop!!!
I Love Sexy too!!!
!!!Oh Yeah!!!

Started my dancing life last week..
Like all my instructors so much!!!
All dance very nice and "yeng"...
One of them looks like 卢广仲...wahaha...
His dance also very "geng"...
My surname same with 卢广仲 oh...
Thats why I like him...haha...

Now already 12.55am(Saturday)...
Attend dance class for last 2 days(Thursday and Friday)...
Walau..really enjoy with it...
Me really perspiring non-stop while dancing...
Until it's looks like I'm just finish bathing...
(Thats what my instructor said lah..)
But i think so..lol..

Having Taekwondo Grading today 4.00pm...
and have CBLaw(Chicken Biscuit Law) test on Sunday morning 9.00-10.10am..
KNS lor...have not yet started my revision...damn lor!!
How to sit for the test??

STRESS!!!

Really God Bless Me lor!!!

""Good Luck to me!!!""

No comments:

Post a Comment