Thursday, June 4, 2009

LOVE (non-stop)...

LoVe... means???
Although everyone know that I LOVE You, you just keep silence and do nothing...
Act like you dont ever know i'm being here with you already last for 1 year...
Means that I keep LOVING you for 1 year of time...
But there is no any respond which i'm willing to hear from you...
I dint get any answer yet but already get harm from you...
You make me become crazy until I'm get tired on you...
I'd try my best-est to forget you but FAILED...
Do you ever notice that i'm fall in LOVE with you???
I just cant stop myself thinking of you everytimes, everywhere...
May I ask a question??
"Would you like to stay with me?"
Finally, just to let you know "I'll Always Stay With You"...
Hope it is not too late...
I Love You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment